Featured Post

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Colorful Holly

watercolor 6 x 18

I am showing this as a horizontal but I painted it as a vertical and I have it hanging as a vertical in my Kitchen. I am beginning to decorate for the holidays and I thought I would get the holiday paintings up first. This painting as a lot of color and was a lot of fun to do as a demo for my students this past Friday.
Today I gave a demo for the St. Joe Valley Watercolor Society in South Bend, IN. They were a great group of people and I hope that they learned a thing or two from the demonstration. I painted a snow scene of the local Dunes. Maybe I will post that in a day or two when I unpack everything.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I´m sure your kitchen will be very beautiful and plenty of colors on futures Christmas days.

Kathy said...

Hi Julian..my whole house is very colorful and it takes almost 2 weeks to decorate it for Christmas. I love to entertain, so my house is decorated with Christmas trees in every room. I finished my Christmas card and it is at the printer right now. I am even having postage stamps made to match.