Featured Post

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Places to Eat and Drink Series #1 "Thank You for Your Order"

watercolor 5 x 7 matted 8 x 10 $40

This is a great place to go for a beef sandwich. It's in Merrillville, Indiana.

Had our cooking class here last night. It was a blast and we are going to do it again. The restaurant, Scarborough Faire in Schererville, Indiana, is where I have my paintings on display. The chef from the restaurant was our teacher. They have delicious food so go and check them out and while you are there, check out my paintings.

2 comments:

Ramesh Jhawar said...

Well...its not the place for me as I'm a vegetarian, Kathy..lol. But I'd sure love to check out your paintings there :)
Nice painting!

Kathy said...

Ramish, I am trying something new. I am working on a painting right now and I am almost finished with it.,,,more people. lol TY