Featured Post

Friday, March 4, 2011

One Stroke Challenge


watercolor 5 x 7

This week's challenge was to do a painting (any subject and size) and each stroke had to be another color. It seems like a good idea for oil painters. So I thought I would try it in watercolor. These are my attempts.

Been on vacation for the past week. It was a nice time to stay out of the studio and relax. Went out shooting and got some new subject matter.

My regular studio classes begin next week. Call if you are interested in signing up.

2 comments:

Ramesh Jhawar said...

Wow...this is a wonderful experiment and you have done a great job :)

Kathy said...

Thanks Ramesh...It would have been easier with oils or acrylics. I do have some acrylics. I didn't paint this week since Tim was on vacation and we just had fun all week. Now back to work. lol I did take a lot of photos this week....what will I paint next??