Featured Post

Thursday, October 25, 2018

One-color class demos




watercolors

these were some demos that I did for my classes way back in Sept.  I have been really busy these last few months and I didn't get to blog...Oh My...I am so sorry.

I took down my watercolor's from the exhibit "Along the Lake Shore" at the Indiana Visitor's center.  I had 48 framed paintings in this show.  It was my best show yet.  Videos are on my FB page of my Chicago paintings and my paintings of Industry.  I sold 5 framed pieces and 3 matted pieces, some cards, and one is on lay away for Christmas :))  It was awesome and I have so many great memories from this exhibit.

Then I was busy getting ready for another show that will start November 2 in Michigan City, IN.  I will post more about my next show in my next post.  but I took on a small Works Challenge so I created 16 paintings that will be a part of this next show.....stay tuned...

No comments: