Featured Post

Friday, July 26, 2019

Inland Steel

watercolor
14" x 21"
industry

I can't believe how fast time has been flying....i have been busy with a big solo show on Industry which was a success...I sold 7 paintings.  Then I had the out door fair which was ok, but definitely not the right weekend for an art fair.  It was in the 90's on Saturday, in the evening there were big winds, and on Sunday big rains came.  The area I was set up in flooded and I thought I would not find my husband in the water.  lol.  I did get the paintings to the car in a nick of time.  I was just drenched,  The new tent survived. Rain is not good for watercolors..  It was the 45th show and I was in all of the 45 shows.  May have to rethink next year.  

I did win second in 2-D art so that always is nice.

So I am behind on posting my paintings .. I will catch up...(Ketchup :)

No comments: