Featured Post

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

"Modern Day Farming"


 watercolor

14" x 20"

landscape


These new fandangle farms are a sight to see.  You can't miss them because they are so new and shiny.   They have come a long way from the traditiional farming.  I bet there is a lot of technology involved.

I personally love an old lapidated falling down barn that conveys a lot of character.  They are such great subject matters and are so readily found where I live.

Currently in Highland, Indiana we are all trying to save Scheeringa Farmers llc.  It is a family owned farm that has been here for years.  The city wants to take the farm and put up senior living.  I am a senior so I guess I should be for this.  But NO....SAVE THE FARM.  So many people will lose so much if this happens.  They are a great family and they have a great business that needs to be saved. Help us .. Pray...

Stay well.  Stay strong.

No comments: