Featured Post

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Another Fall Barn

watercolor
10" x 14"
 landscape

With all that we have been through thispast  year, I will have to say that this has been one of the best Falls we have had in a long time,  The weather was excellent and so were the colors.  The leaves stay on the trees for a long time too. We had gone out on many photo shoots and I took a bunch of barn photos.  Beside painting these barns, I just completed a sketchbook where I did 50 pen and Ink sketches/compositions.  It turned out really neat if I have to say so myself, I a proud of this accomplishment. It was so relaxing to do this. So now I have an idea for my next book.

Stay Well.  Stay strong....the weather went form 75 degrees to 30 right now.  Like I said, it was a lovely Indian Summer.  
 

No comments: