Featured Post

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Magnolia 20/30


 watercolor
 9" x 12"
 floral

 I can't believe how far behind I am in posting these 30 in 30 days watercolors.  I did this challenge way back in April.  I have painted so much since then and I have also entered some shows and was very happy to get into them.  That called for a few trips to Indianapolis which is almost 3 hours away.  I am at the top of the state of Indiana...I am about 35 miles south of Chicago.  I should be entering Chicago shows.  Also had Park Full of Art which has been going on for 46 years...I have been in every one.  I am the only person to have done this.

Currently I have been working on a sketchbook of watercolors of flowers from my garden.  That has been fun and the book is looking really neat.  I will be posting those painting after I get done with these 30/30 paintings.

Enjoy the rest of summer....it is going by so fast.

No comments: