Featured Post

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Angel on Deck

watercolor
7" x 10"
floral

I always wanted to paint a collection of watercolors of the flowers in my garden.  Last year I did a few plein air studies.  I probably post those last year.  This year I made a special sketchbook just for these paintings.  They are painted on various types of watercolor paper.

This is my deck table where I enjoy sitting and enjoying each day.  I used to laugh at my mom and gramma for having a gazing ball in the yard.  I had no idea what purpose it served?  I was told the birds like to see their reflections in the gazing ball.  Now....I do not want to tell you my thoughts on Gazing balls or how many I have.   Let's just say....they ALL look so pretty and the birds like to see their reflections in them.  lol.

Keep coming back to see what grows in my garden here in Indiana.

 

No comments: