Featured Post

Thursday, June 18, 2009

More snow


watercolor 5 x 7

After looking over all of the paintings for the July 18 & 19 show, I realized that I did not have many snow scenes. These are the ones that sell the most for me, especially the winter Dunes. So I guess that is what I will be painting for a while.

Yesterday's workshop went well. I had them working so hard. We all painted a half hour over the end of the class and none of us even noticed it. Some still stayed on to work a bit more after that. Great people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like much this painting. I like the snow and that views. It is very nice. Congratulations.
Claudia form Argentina.

I invite you to visit my blog:

http://claudia-pintarunaaventura.blogspot.com/

I have a translator at the end of my page