Featured Post

Thursday, March 25, 2010

"Just Watered"- Workshop and DVD

watercolor 11 x 15

This painting is a bit looser than my series that I have been working on. I will be teaching a workshop this Saturday, March 27 on how to paint this painting, or one similar to it. It will be at the Chesterton Art Center form 10-3. This is in Chesterton, Indiana. There are a few openings left so you can call me or the gallery to reserve your space (gallery 219-926-4711).

I also did a DVD while I was painting this so you can also order that if your wish. That is $25 plus $4.95 shipping and handling.

I do have another painting sketched out and waiting to be painted. Come back and see what it will be......

Tomorrow's my Birthday...so I just may not get any painting done. But if I should get any flowers for my special day....you never know.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all, congratulations on your birth day and after I wish you have success with all your activities. I'm sure so it will be.

Kathy said...

Thanks Julian for the B-day wishes and for your successful wishes for me. Ae you coming over for chocolate cake later? Ok, it might take you a few days to get here, but I will save you some cake.

Kathy said...

Julian, so far I have painted 50 for 2010. I might make it to 100. lol