Featured Post

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The End of It's Season

watercolor 14 x 21

On the way home from Michigan when a friend and I went to deliver our paintings that were accepted into the exhibit at the Box Factory, I saw these peonies on the side of the road. I asked her to turn the car around so I could photograph them. I think they are some type of peony. The ones that I grow are pink or white. These were really different.

I did get three paintings accepted into the exhibit, and two of them got purchase awards.

2 comments:

irinasztukowski said...

Wow! The petals and the middle of the flowers are just popping up on the viewer. Great 3D effect Kathy!

Thanks so much,
Irina

Kathy said...

Thanks Irina for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them and it motivates me to paint more:) Hope you are enjoying the summer :))