Featured Post

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Splashes of Chicago IV-View from Lower Wacker Drive

watercolor
14" x 21"
cityscape

Moving right along on my Chicago series.  This is another view of the bridge.  There are lots of bridges in Chicago.

I only have one more week off and my 3 months of painting will end and my classes will resume.  I have been doing 3 months of painting and then 3 months of studio classes for a few years now.  The students seem to like it and so do I.  I will miss going to bed when I want and getting up when I want.  Oh well.  I have great folks for students so it will be good to see them all again.

Back to the studio...yes...it is 4:30 in the morning.  Will definitely miss staying up as late as I want.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathy, you are a very busy woman, so much busy that you don't have enough time for being sick. MPDR. I'm sure your students learn a lot with your classes If you teach them to paint as nicely as you did in this painting.
Does it have to attend every student for three months?, or do you have different students in short periods?.
My wife gets up to same hour. It should be habits of women

Kathy said...

Hi Julian...I just love the night. Infact, I should be falling to sleep but I am still tossing and turning. MPDR. I am not sick, just having vision problems so I have trouble seeing. Go figure.
My students are the same. We just need a break from each other every 3 months. MPDR. I have some that have been with me for over 20 years. I make good coffee.