Featured Post

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Chicago's Waiting

watercolor
14" x 21"
cityscape

There's not a whole lot we can do these days.  But as an artist, i am working harder and I do more than ever.  These days are flying by.  One thing we can do is drive up to Chicago and take photos.  This works for me.  I ger to take reference photos for future paintings and my hubby gets to get out of the house for a while.  Unfortunately, there is no place we can go to sit and eat...except going through a drive thru and eating in our car....that we can do here.  

I took this photo just at the beginning of all of this....I never thought we would be confined to our homes this long.  When will this be over and how do we slowly resume "NORMAL" daily life.  There will definitely be a new normal.

1 comment: