Featured Post

Monday, April 27, 2020

Gazing at My Flowers

watercolor
10" x 14"
floral

These spring days have been cold, damp and rainy.  With that in mind, I decided to paint something that would put a smile on your face.  

This is a part of one of my gardens.  Here is where ferns, white and pink peonies grow.  There is this big box in the yard from the city so I always put a pot of flowers on it to make it pretty.  In front of this box I have Hostas and I plant annuals for a border of flowers along with a few pots of some pretty flowers.  I also have a birdbath in this area.  Next to this garden I have some lilies.

This year it will be interesting to see what I will be able to plant.  Maybe the green houses will do curbside service.

This painting I completed as a step-by-step instruction packet.  Want to paint in your home...just let me know.  Right now I have 21 different designs that are available in my step-by-step instructions.  Each packet is $15.

No comments: