Featured Post

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mini 5 x 7 #1

watercolor 5 x 7 landscape $50 matted

You might think I am crazy...affirmed...I am. The art league that I belong to is having a fundraiser Gala. It is a dinner/dance/silent auction....and surprises. No, I am not going to sing. The money that we raise will help pay our bills and keep the place running.

I am in charge of the table decorations. So....I am thinking that I might do a little painting for each table. These will be 5 x 7 watercolors. I will be painting and posting them here and on my site on Daily Paintworks. If I sell any...I will paint more and I will just use the money to mat and frame the others. lol. Crazy, huh?

Well, keep coming back cuz I will be posting everyday.....

3 comments:

Susan Roux said...

I hope these are from reference and not because it's snowed already! I think your idea is a good one. Definitely not crazy...

Maria's Watercolor said...

I think it is a wonderful idea, and starting with a beautiful painting. Enjoy.

Kathy said...

Thanks Susan and Maria...Actually, I was using my sketchbook from 25 years ago. It pays to do good value sketches. lol. Going to post another one now.....