Featured Post

Monday, February 15, 2010

From My Valentine


watercolor 5 x 7 matted 8 x 10

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and my guy surprised me with a necklace and these flowers. It is a Cyclamen. I hope I don't kill it. The flower that is, not the husband. We had a great day. I made heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and then we went out into the country taking photos. It was awesome. So I guess you will be seeing more barns and snow scenes. We were even able to catch the sunset. That may be a painting too. Love to All!!

4 comments:

Ramesh Jhawar said...

So lovely of your husband! And the painting is wonderful!

Kathy said...

Hi Ramesh, thank you. It is a hard flower to paint. This is the first time I am painting one of them. I will be trying it again. I just looked at the photos from our photo shoot yesterday...i want to stay up for a week and just paint none stop...except to eat.

Kathy Kreidler said...

Tim's okay with this?

Kathy said...

Hi Kath-when I read your comment, I thought you wondered if Tim was ok with the painting...Now I understand you were referring to my painting for a week. I think he would understand that too. lol
That's why I keep him.