Featured Post

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pink Tulips

watercolor 21 x 21

Ok, I stoped with the snow scenes and painted this last night. When I got done painting it about 2:30 this am...it was snowing. So all of that snow that we were getting you CAN NOT blame me. And, if I want to paint snow...I will. I am not responsible for it. Now if tulips begin to fall from the sky...then, you can "Tip Toe Through the Tulips."
Thought I would start getting ready for my spring show at Scarborough Faire. We like to have lots of flowers for that.

5 comments:

Prabal said...

Flowers.. wow..
I envy people who can paint flowers so well.

Kathy said...

R U surprised it is not a snow scene? There will be more flowers coming soon. I love to garden so I have lots of photos to work from.

Elizabeth Seaver said...

The tulips are so beautiful, Kathy!

Kathy Kreidler said...

Like the crystal vase, too.

Kathy said...

Thank YOU Elizabeth adn Kathy...more flowers will be coming.