Featured Post

Friday, February 6, 2009

Water #2


watercolor 5" x 7"

Didn't get to paint yesterday. Spent time with my framer choosing frames, planning the next note card and giclee' print, etc. This guy has great deals on frames and will ship them. Let me know if you are interested. I don't think he will ship to India.
Then spent the evening planning this big fundraiser for the local art gallery. We would love to get a new building.
But today I was able to get some framing done and then do this little watercolor. I need to figure out how to shoot my paintings better. They are too blurry. I have 2 other cameras, but I have to figure out how to load them to the computer. So much to learn and so much to paint. I need more time.
Going out to an artist friend's house for dinner. Who ever said we were starving artists?

No comments: