Featured Post

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just Riding Along


watercolor 22" x 30"

Bet you thought this was me on a bike! Sometimes you are asked to paint things you never dreamed of painting. But, since this was a commission and we can always use more paint, I thought I would try it. I hope my client doesn't realizes that this bike would not even start, let alone ride. I hope it is what he wants. It was kinda fun to paint and it is a full sheet of watercolor paper. He liked the last two paintings that I did for him. Next I will have to frame it.

3 comments:

FitFoodieMegha said...

Is this painting...??? I can't believe..I thought its a poster,....:) What a perfect artist our are Kathy!

Kathy Kreidler said...

You are full of surprises!

ANURAG MEHTA said...

What a gallop Kathy.Great work done...