Featured Post

Tuesday, June 2, 2009



I was really surprised when I received this award from Mega Chhatbar in India. Thank you so much. You can view her work on http://Art-on-Sketchbook.blogspot.com Mega, you will have to tell me how to send a link to your site. I have a passion for painting, not for computers.

I am supposed to list seven things that I love.

1. God who has created all that we have to paint. I thank Him daily for the ability
to share this with everyone through my work.
2. My dear hubby. For the last 33 years he has supported and encouraged me to follow
my dreams
3. Watercolor!!! Yes, I love to paint in watercolor and I love teaching the thrill
of what happens when paint and water hit the paper
4. Music...I love to listen to it on DVDs in concerts. I have to play them when I
am painting or when I am just in the studio.
5. My friends and students.
6. Shopping.
7. Good motivational books.
8. Chocolate.
9. Humor
10. Gardening
If you want to know more, then take me out to lunch and I will tell you.

7 people who I think should get this award. You have to check these people out..

1. peter fiore at landscapes a day
2. milind mulick.blogspot.com
3. david lobenberg.blogspot.com
4. jacqueline gnott at daily painters.com
5. steven Magsig at postcards fom detroit
6. anurag mehta.blogspot.com
7. everyone at daily painters.com

2 comments:

Kathy Kreidler said...

Congratulations. You are an*internationally* recognized artist.
Here's the link you wanted: http://art-on-sketchbook.blogspot.com/

FitFoodieMegha said...

Hi Kathy,

Link for my site is
art-on-sketchbook.blogspot.com

Megha