Featured Post

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Winter Snow Bridge

watercolor 5" x 7" art ~ matted to 8" x 10" $40

This is a little watercolor that I challenged myself to just using one size of brush. I used a mop brush. It was a small one, but it was still a mop. This is a scene from our snow storm of 2008. I added the bridge. This may be the last painting of 2009 so if it is, I would like to wish everyone a very Blessed and healthy New Year. Special thanks to everyone who took the time to view my blog or write a message on it. This is what inspires us to live our passions. Thanks for letting us follow our dreams.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the bridge it´s a very good idea. This is an equilibrated composition and pretty nice painting. I am looking forward to watching new watercolors in 2010. Happy New Year !