Featured Post

Friday, February 11, 2011

Simply Radishing

14 x 21 watercolor

This is the fourth in my cherry series. They have been a lot of fun to do. People are still asking how do I paint the backgrounds. No, it is not acrylic or black gesso. It is Holbein transparent watercolor. They have been a challenge to do and as artists, we need to constantly challenge ourselves.

I had a workshop in my studio today and it was fun getting together with all of my students. Regular classes will begin March 2. Hope to see you then.....

4 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

Absolutely beautifully done!!

Kathy said...

Studio at the farm...now that sounds like a place I would love to be...
Thanks for your generous comment :)

Ramesh Jhawar said...

Awesome work yet again :)

Kathy said...

Thanks Ramesh...I want to keep up with you. How is your finger?