Featured Post

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas


watercolor 8 x 10

Since this week's challenge was to paint either to music or to take a song and paint what it suggests, I decided to paint holly. I listen to music from the time I get up till when I go to bed. I thought about so many songs and recording artists that I wanted to do. But I am limited with my time this week so I decided this is what I would do. I am not catching all of the purples and teals in this photo. May have to shoot it again.

Maybe this will cool you off a little. We are having a heat wave here in Indiana.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In Spain, now not I have hot, but I'll have it. If it happens I'll watch your watercolor until I feel cooled. MPDR.
The blue colors evoke cool wether. Good idea, well done.
Happy Christmas!MPDR

Kathy said...

It's Christmas in July,,,did you get the present that I sent you. MPDR. I have been in Ohio painting with Tom Schaller :) It was a blast and I will never forget it.
Stay cool my friend.