Featured Post

Insights on Industry IX

watercolor 8" x 14" This is another in my Industry series.  This is in Gary, IN...it is actually the route that my husband us...

Thursday, January 15, 2015

State Line Energy is Coming Down

watercolor
14" x 21"
industry

I have been busy getting ready for a show that I am in at the White Ripple Gallery that is in Hammond, In.  It opens on February 14.  The theme of my show is
                             ....INDUSTRY-Power. 
 So I have been painting for that but I have not been able to post them.  I was also tagged in the painting challenge that was/is going on in Facebook Land.  You are challenged to post 3 paintings for 5 days.  I have completed and tagged other artists and now I am done with that.  Keep watching here for my Industry paintings.

No comments: