Featured Post

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

journal page

watercolor
still life

Recently I joined an on-line journal group on social media.  It's been a lot of fun.  So much so that I also taught a class about journaling this summer.  We all enjoyed it and I learned at the same time.  It was an opportunity for all of us to try new media and to be creative and free at the same time.

It also rekindled my love for fountain pens and the written word.  Having gone to the big pen show in Chicago back it May I won't tell you how many new writing instruments I have added to my collection...Not that I don't want you to know how many....I just don't know that number.  I am going to figure out a system to keep track of them.  I did work on a system of all of the ink that I own. The PEN WORLD is a wonderful place to visit.  Once you go, you do not come back...It's PEN-tastic.

No comments: