Featured Post

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Beauty Fenced In V

watercolor 12 x 19

Today was such a lovely sunny day that I went out and took some photos of the snow and shadows...I might have some paintings coming from today's mini trip around the neighborhood.
For those of you who do not see snow, the fence in this painting is called a "Snow Fence." This is used to help prevent big drifts of snow...or something like that, if you get my drift.
I think this might be the last in this "Beauty Fenced In" series...but not the last of the snow scenes.
Gotta go and clean my palette.

5 comments:

jyothisethu said...

kathy,
through this beautiful picture...
you have fenced in the hearts and attention of art lovers...
good colour scheme and composition...

Kathy said...

wow! you have caught my attention with your written words. Thank you so much...welcome to my blog.

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Love the light and cast shadows, Kathy. If anyone could make me love snow, I think you could with your lovely paintings. (But, I still have to shovel it...and I sure do miss the warmth!)

Crystal Cook said...

Beautiful compostition, and I really love the shadow the fence is casting. Nice work!

Kathy said...

Thanks Elizabeth and Crystal. Right now as pretty as the snow and shadows look, it is just way too cold! And for too long. I am getting tired of it! My legs are killing me. Hurry up Spring.