Featured Post

Saturday, March 26, 2011

"Heaven's Gate-Waiting to Get In"

watercolor 14 x 21

This painting is dedicated to my student and friend, Fran Novosel. She just told me the other day that she has acute leukemia and that the doctors say she has 6 months to live. She has been through so much already. I do believe in miracles and I ask for your prayers. Thank you!

I want to thank everyone who is also on facebook who sent Birthday wishes. I had over 275 of them. It was amazing and they blew me away. It really made my day and eased me into pushing to another decade. lol.

7 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

I am sending good wishes and healthy vibes to Fran.

Meera Rao said...

Lovely painting and a lovely gesture on your part. I am sending helathy vibes her way.

Kathy said...

Thank you so much my friends. Fran is a very lovely lady and has been my student for 20 years!! I do believe in the power of prayer so together we can all help make her well again. Peace and Love. K

Unknown said...

Hi, Kathy. I wish that your friend can regain their health. I'm also visiting doctors, it seems that I am old. I hope to recover soon and write back to my usual nonsense. I hope and wish you many more birthdays and you can keep your wonderful watercolor painting. Thank so much for your comment in my blog.

Jane said...

Beautiful painting... and terrible news, I wish your friend all the best..

Kathy said...

Julian...what is wrong with you beside you lost your mind? MPDR? I hope it gets all straightened out really soon. Email me with your news. I will keep you in my prayers with my friend Fran. They may take a little longer to get answered since you live so far away. MPDR
Peace and Love. K

Kathy said...

Thanks so much Jane for the prayers. Fran can use all she can get. Blessing to you, too.