Featured Post

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Be Mine!

watercolor 21 x 21

I am still taking down decorations but I wanted to do something fun and silly with my paints. I took that Santa out of the frame and then came up with this little design. It will hang in my friends' restaurant, "Scarborough Faire." I think I will get it made into my Valentin's Day card.

My dear hubby has been down with a sciatic nerve. He never is down and pain usually doesn't bother him. I new he was in bad shape when he asked to go to the Dr. yesterday. The x-rays also showed some other back problems...maybe I caused them from all the Christmas boxes. Yikes. Now I have to think about bringing out the Valentine decorations.

There are still a few openings in this Saturday's wc card class that I am holding in my studio. Let me know if you are interested.

2 comments:

Ron Morrison said...

Hi Kathy, this is fun...just saying hi...

Kathy said...

Glad to see that we are both painting and posting. This is what we do... :)