Featured Post

Friday, January 22, 2010

Even When It Snows, It Still Flows.

watercolor 12 x 18 matted 18 x 24

Painting the acrylic painting yesterday was fun. I will be trying that again so stay tuned. But today I went back to my traditional wc with no tricks or gimmicks. Just your basic watercolor.

My framer brought me the frames that I ordered and also my gicle' prints. I had prints made up of the Hydrangea. Also had some cards made. The great thing about "My Framer/Printer Guy" is that I don't have to purchase 1,000 prints. He just makes me purchase 1,000 frames. He does ship and has great prices.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been without Internet for several days, today is the first I can go back watching your watercolors again and I can see how your paintings are more complicated with new included elements which are doing them more interesting. Answering your question I think there is eight hours of diference from USA to Spain.

Ramesh Jhawar said...

Very beautiful! Was this the painting you were doing while we chatted?

Aruna Sarode said...

Nice painting. I like your handling of water. It can be very difficult.

Kathy said...

Julian, welcome back!! I can get more complicated with a bigger sheet of paper. Glad you like it, but it is still a snow scene:)

Ramesh, yes, this is the painting I was working on when I talked to you...thanks for the inspiration.

Aruna..Thank you. I always want it to be loose when I start, but then I go and tighten it up. I guess that is just my style.