Featured Post

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Indiana National Lakeshore - Winter


watercolor
13" x 29"
landscape

Happy New Year Everyone!! Boy, do these years fly by fast. I remember when I was a kid and got bored in the summer because I didn't have anything to do. Where did those days go. Last year was a good year and I thank all of you who follow me on this blog and on Face Book. Thanks to those who purchased paintings, attended classes and workshops and for attending any of my shows. You are all so special to me. I dedicate this painting to all of you in the hopes that 2012 will be peace filled for you granting you all of your wishes.

7 comments:

Ramesh Jhawar said...

Wow, Kathy! I like this painting, so serene!
Happy new year! :)

Prabal said...

Kathy,
Its just so amazing how time flies past. I love this painting of yours. Its got such a great mood. Happy new year to you.

Kathy said...

Hello my two dear friends. So nice of you to take the time to leave a comment. You are both special. Sometimes I try to leave comments on your works, but I have trouble. Know I mean well.

Hope this year is filled with many happy painting experiences!!

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy. Beautiful watercolor with great colors of sky. I wish you and your family a Happy New Year and I also hope you can get your objectives and wishes for the next year.

Kathy said...

Thanks so much Jullian. I wish the best and most for you in this New Year. How many watercolors will you get finished this year? What is your goal. I keep looking at your work. I just have a hard time commenting on it...I try.

Dani said...

Preciosa acuarela en una epoca invernal que siempre gustan ,saludos Dani.

Kathy said...

Dani... :))