Featured Post

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

watercolor 20 x 14

Happy Easter everyone!!! Here is another attempt with me trying to paint looser. Being a loose painter just might not happen for me. I admire it so much, but wow...it doesn't seem to be my thing. I will not give up this quickly... I have been painting the way I am used to painting for many years. So it may take a while. But I will not give up my style totally. Just want to try new things.
This is also painted on a new board that my framer challenged me to try. So many challenges these days. But this is how we grow as artists.
And since I am not a starving artist, I am going to go now and make some Easter cookies. Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The edges and shapes are pointing out the new way of expression by a artist looking new courses for in her paintings. Another pretty artwork. I have also eaten an Easter Spanish cake: "torrijas". Happy Easter for you!

Kathy said...

Hi Julian,
Hope you had a happy Easter. We did but now back home to some plumbing problems that are in the laundry room and my studio. I so wanted to paint more.
No I am not happy with this new style nor this new paper that I am trying. I can use a piece of that cake right now.