Featured Post

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Watercolor Greeting Cards

watercolor cards 5 x 7 and 4 x 5

Cafe Crop in Crown Point, Indiana asked if I would teach a watercolor class on card making. Since you know how much card making means to me, I went and said YES. So here are the designs that we will begin with. No experience necessary.

If you haven't visited the store yet, you must. I have taught two watercolor pencil classes and last Saturday I taught how to paint geraniums in watercolor. This Saturday I will be teaching a pen and ink class. I am calling it...Pen and Inkles. Call and sign up to take one of the neat classes being offered.

Come back tomorrow to see what else I painted today. I was in the studio allllllll day, except to get groceries. Don't want to be a starving artist you know.

No comments: